LANDSCAPE DESIGNER/ARCHITECT - Mid-level preferred, Entry-level accepted
HNP landscape architecture is seeking a mid-level landscape designer/architect (entry level with experience accepted) to fill an immediate need in its Birmingham, Alabama office. The position offers an opportunity to work on a wide-range of project types including single-family residential, land planning, college campus, and athletic facility design.
- Motivated, and detail-oriented to assist in all phases of project development
- Organized - Ability to manage multiple priorities and project deadlines
- Effective Communicator - Communicate and interact with clients and project team disciplines including architects, civil, electrical, and structural engineers
- Promoter - Market HNPs work through proposals and social media platforms
- Versatile - Desire to work on all phases of the design process and all landscape architecture types, including: site analysis, site design, planting plans, presentations, schematic and design development, estimation, contract documentation and construction observation.
70% Concepts, Production Drawings / Details
15% Client and Project Management
10% Portfolio / Social Media Management
5% Research (Tech, Design, Code, History)
Salary + Benefits, Commensurate with experience
HNP offers its employees a generous benefits package that includes paid vacation and sick time, 401k with annual Safe Harbor contribution, health insurance, life insurance, and short and long-term disability. We also offer additional, employee-funded benefits that include vision, dental, additional life insurance, and family health coverage.
No phone calls please. Submit PDF cover letter, resume and portfolio as well as any questions to: Leigh Isom, firstname.lastname@example.org